Gurkeerat Rupinder Singh Mann, also commonly known as Gurkeerat Singh, is a hard-hitting, middle-order batsman, who plays for Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League, and domestic cricket for Punjab. Gurkeerat in his young career has impressed everyone with his consistent batting, allround ability and electrifying fielding. He made his India debut in 2015 and has also played for India A, while also representing India at the under-19 level.
Gurkeerat Singh Mann’s T20 Statistics
- On 24 December 2014, Gurkeerat made an unbeaten 73 to help Punjab in chasing down 205 in Ranji Trophy.
- He scored his second hundred against Karnataka, and his 201 is also his highest score in first-class cricket.
- On 14 August 2015, he made an unbeaten 81-ball 87 in the Triangular Series Final against Australia A to help India A win the title.
- For India A, he scored a 59-ball 65, followed by a fifer against Bangladesh A to help his side beat the Tigers.
- In IPL 2013, he took a stunning catch to dismiss Ross Taylor. The catch was voted the catch of the tournament.